Wednesday, December 25, 2013

So...let me make a few things clear.

Hi everyone.  A couple of people who knew of this blog asked me whether or not it still exists, and I was like uhh yeah.  Anyhow, I realize that this thing hasn't updated in a long time, so if your someone who doesn't read the comments below, or checked the job portion, you may have not noticed a few details, so here we go:


1.  YES I STILL POST THE JOBS I FIND HERE.  If you are reading this on a laptop, or on full site mode on a smartphone, there is a job board on the side, there are actually 2.  One for entry level jobs, which I consider to requiring less than 2 years experience, and another for more experiences positions below that.  However, many of my ground rules still apply, which leads to:

2.  Ground Rules.  A few things, I had posted about these back when I used to post regularly, so let me update them as alas, I had deleted the old ones.  1.  I don't post jobs that are relatively easy to find for a planner who is making a reasonable effort to find work.  By that, if you are looking on governmentjobs.com, calopps.org, la apa, cal apa, national apa, and planetizen.  2.  I don't post wireless jobs.....ever.  3.  I post jobs from San Diego to Santa Barbara, on the coast, and to the San Bernardino and Riverside lines, mainly cause those are areas I would want to work.  4.  I don't post links when I find jobs, on places like linkedin, or a public group on facebook. 

3.  I won't be numbing your braincells with my opinions on this blog, I haven't done it in a while anyway.  Whether or not I blog is my business, but I am not doing that on this forum anymore. 

Anyhow, hope that clears some things up.  Jobs have fortunately more plentiful, and due to that, I haven't had as much time to post the jobs I find, however I will make every attempt to do so, and please pass the word along if you notice I post any jobs that may be of interest to you or your colleagues.  Good luck and good hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment